Industry 4.0 konverents
7. juunil toimus Industry 4.0 In Practice konverents, kus tutvustati ka TTÜ uut üheaastast magistriõppekava – Digimuutused ettevõttes.
Kokkuvõte inglise keeles:
On 2015 Estonian Association of Information Technology and Telecommunications (ITL) together with the German Embassy in Tallinn, Estonian Electronics Industries Association and Enterprise Estonia organised a conference to discuss opportunities within Industry 4.0 framework. On 2016 we took this further aiming to be even more practical and hands on. Last year the event was featured as a part of international Manufuture conference that hosted over 600 participants. This year we will continue the tradition of Industry 4.0 in Practice conference and target the challenges in putting Industry 4.0 into practice.
The goals of the conference are following:
- Raising awareness about Industry 4.0 and creating higher industrial efficiency
- Further enhance the vision of collaboration possibilities and benefits within Industry 4.0 framework
- Address the challenges of implementing Industry 4.0 principles
- Presenting practical case studies of process automation and smart products
The conference is targeted to decision makers and experts in Baltic Sea Region (DIGINNO network countries). We expect around 350 participants from following areas:
- Info and communication technology (ICT)
- Governmental and public sector
- Universities and knowledge based industries
Lisainfo veebist: http://industry40.ee/